Since 2004, OMOM Capsule Endoscopy has proven itself to be a platform dedicated to continuous innovation and improvement. Light and compact design coupled with the latest technology in sensors and a 10 hour battery life makes this system an essential component of your clinical practice.
The OMOM System features:
- Auto pairing of capsule and recorder increases efficiency by removing the need to manually input data.
- Real time view makes determining the position of capsule possible, at any time.
- Quick View skips over redundant image sequences increasing efficiency of review.
- Inbuilt SGIB (suspected GI Bleeding) detection functionality selects images which may be of importance in detecting potential bleeds, bring them to the attention of the physician.
- Split screen view allows physician to view the data at the same time as writing the report without having to switch between the two.
- Position of the capsule, including movement and angle can be controlled allowing more comprehensive imaging of the stomach.