Making a positive difference to patient outcomes.
Founded in Sydney in 2008, Vitramed has since expanded to establish a truly national footprint in Australia and a strong presence in South East Asia with offices in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, and Singapore. Vitramed staff and partners are highly
experienced in introducing and supporting their comprehensive product range to all gastrointestinal professionals.
Vitramed features over 20 product lines in its gastrointestinal devices and accessories. Key brands represented by Vitramed
include EndoClot, Kibion, Bedfont, Vedkang, Endotics, SECCO and Vedkang.
The company’s targeted focus on gastrointestinal devices enables it to deliver well-researched, niche offerings to clinical
partners. Vitramed’s commitment to the industry and its unique product range has contributed to a track record of
providing significant and positive differences to patient outcomes and creating confidence for the medical professionals utilising the products.
We often represent device manufacturers or start-ups who have developed unique products and provide a platform for sale.
At Vitramed, Quality is an integral part of our Corporate Business Principles. Our company strives to achieve sustainable growth through consistently satisfying the diverse needs and expections of our clients. Vitramed is committed to the effective implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance with ISO 9001 Standard.
To achieve this objective, we will:
- Provide services that meet or exceed the standards prescribed in relevant agreements, contracts, codes and statutory obligations.
- Deliver added value to our client by identifying, monitoring and responding to their needs, expectations and levels of satisfaction.
- Set measurable targets and seek to continually improve the delivery of our services.
- Continually review and improve the effectiveness of the Management System.
- In providing quality servies, we will embrace new ideas, technology and innovation. We will strive for continuous improvement, setting new benchmarks to maintain our strong reputation within the industry.
- Deliver our projects on time, on budget, and meet or exceed client expections.
- Ensure our suppliers, contractors and visitors operate in accordance with this policy.
Get in touch.
Fill in the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.